Friday, August 14, 2020

The Weekend Roundup, 'G'

I am happy to be back for this week's installment of Tom's fun meme The Weekend Roundup. Today's letter prompt is 'G' so I'll offer an eclectic look at said letter...

Starting with 'G' and my Favorite today is Golden Retriever. Last week we met Max, an energetic and outgoing 11 month old 85 lb / 39 kg beauty! I love the 'smile' we so often see in this breed. He is as friendly as he looks!

The always lovely Patti has a yard full of very friendly Gnomes. This one is awaiting his instructions for the day :)

How about a tantalizing bowl of Gnocchi Bolognese at Copper City Cafe in our burg of Ansonia, Connecticut? 

Here is the Derby Connecticut town Green absolutely full of green...

Finally, here is the ubiquitous and classic white Congregational church on the town green in Goshen Connecticut. This is the classic old New England view everywhere. Have a great week all!

5 comments:

  1. Great selections. Yes, he definitely has a great smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Max is a big boy with a million dollar smile.
    ...for a while around here there was a travelling GNOME who would be dropped off and take up residency in a yard and then be passed on to a different place.
    ...I never had GNOCCHI Bolognese, but it sure look mighty GOOD.
    ...in the Derby Connecticut town GREEN the Kousa Dogwood sure is fruited up.
    ...that GOSHEN church is what I expect to see in New England.
    Thanks Ralph for joining the party! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pup! Makes me want to go find one, but Gus isn't fond of other dogs. My step-daughter is crazy about gnomes. You found a nice one. Now I'm hungry. :) Wonderful G post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beauty beckons for the dog, I'm wondering if it might be adoptable. So Patti has gnomes in her garden, I suppose there might be a fairy or two as well. I really do like the New England steepled churches but our Manchester, N.H, Methodist was red brick.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Golden Retriever, is beautiful and I love their personalities! The town green is lovely and who doesn't like a white New England church? They're all beautiful! Have a good week, Ralph!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

The Valley-Voice Newsletter for Aug. 31

The Valley-Voice Newsletter is here: https://205bf1ef-57da-4a6a-ac50-7988750745dc.filesusr.com/ugd/d1ec9b_df9aa19b9618439eaf0bbcfe0f7a8531.p...