Friday, April 24, 2020

The Weekend Roundup, 'Q'

It is always great to return to a favored meme. The Weekend Roundup, hosted by Tom. This week's letter is tough but I have ideas...Starting with 'Q' includes the New York City Borough of Queens, one of the paces where I grew up, at 203-11 42nd Avenue in Bayside Queens. The year is 1962, I and my siblings are in the top photos, below that are three of my sisters and other neighborhood girls, same address...

Here is a Quintet of Quackers in the Housatonic River,  Shelton, CT

A Favorite this week is this squirrel having a snack on our patio yesterday. A winsome visitor...Have a great week all!

3 comments:

  1. ...you are right Ralph, Q is a tough letter. I enjoy the beginning of the alphabet best! I enjoy see the squirrel, but they have outlived their welcome here, they would allow the birds to get near the feeders. Thanks Ralph for stopping by, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squirrels visit my garden too, but I never get good photos of them. I always enjoy your old photos. Have a pleasant & safe weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing the old photos and the quackers are a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete

The Valley-Voice Newsletter for Aug. 31

The Valley-Voice Newsletter is here: https://205bf1ef-57da-4a6a-ac50-7988750745dc.filesusr.com/ugd/d1ec9b_df9aa19b9618439eaf0bbcfe0f7a8531.p...