Saturday, March 28, 2020

The Weekend Roundup, 'M'

'Social distancing' is no impediment to participation in Tom's fun meme, The Weekend Roundup. 'M' is the prompt and I am ready...

This is a Favorite, this goose looking ready to conduct an orchestra, a Maestro! Taken before the 'stay at home'  at Colony Pond in Ansonia.

I'll see your Mack and raise you one Mack...


Here is a Nash Metropolitan, cute as a button in a local parade awhile back...

Finally, a divine 'M', the Derby Connecticut United Methodist Church, opened in 1895. Have a great week all!

3 comments:

  1. ...WOWZER Ralph, what MAGNIFICENT M s! That goose looks like a great MAESTRO you have some MARVELOUS MACK shots. The bulldog is a classic and can still be seen on new trucks. A few years ago I saw a METROPOLITAN convertible with this same color at a car show! The Derby Connecticut United METHODIST Church would look right at home here. Thanks Ralph, stay put, stay safe and hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your goose photo is great, I believe this one could fly off at any time. The Metropolitan is in very good shape, possibly restored. I rode in one when I was still on high school, my cousin owned it. Were visiting them and had gone to church their Sunday morning. But we skipped Bible class and rode all over town. Late 40's.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Metropolitan is awesome, my favorite picture this week! I always like those little cars, back in high school my husbands friend, had a black and white one. Take care, Ralph. I hope you and your family are keeping safe during these challenging times.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

The Valley-Voice Newsletter for Aug. 31

The Valley-Voice Newsletter is here: https://205bf1ef-57da-4a6a-ac50-7988750745dc.filesusr.com/ugd/d1ec9b_df9aa19b9618439eaf0bbcfe0f7a8531.p...